Faces by Shayne :: Lady Gaga at the 2019 Oscars
Faces By Shayne
Lady Gaga at the 2019 Oscars
Ever wonder how the celebs get “that look”? We had our Staff Makeup Artist Shayne Hunter break it down, so you can make it up! Here’s how to get Gaga’s 2019 Oscar look.
Eyebrows- Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil in Medium Brown
• Fill in brows fully and brush them out with spoolie on the end.
Brow gel- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
• Apply clear brow gel after filling in your brows to get a more put together brow look and to keep the brow hair in place.
Foundation- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
• Apply foundation with spf 15 to protect your skin and get a more even complexion.
Concealer- MAC Studio Fix 24 Hour Concealer
• Choose 2 to 3 shades lighter than your natural skin tone and apply underneath eyes in an upside down triangle for a more lifted look. Also apply this on your eyelids to act as an eyeshadow primer.
Setting Powder- Ben NYE Neutral Set Colorless Powder
• Applying this will set your makeup and lock it in place to stay all day so it will not slip and slide everywhere.
Bronzer- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
• Use this to bronze up your face and act as a light contour too. Apply on the outer edges of your face and underneath cheekbones. Bronzing helps give more color to your face.
Blush- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush
• Apply blush on top of cheekbones and sweeping back towards the tip of your ear. Not too low.
Highlight- MAC Strobe Cream
• Tapping this on the highest point of your cheekbones will create a dewy highlight. Don’t swipe the product on because it could separate the foundation underneath.
Eyeshadow- Kryolan V3 Palette
• This is a good natural palette for this look, choose a warmer color on a fluffy crease brush to blend into your crease. Tap the white on your inner corner with a small brush for a highlight.
Eyeliner- NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Sky Blue
• Create a small wing with this eyeliner.
Mascara- MAC False Lashes Extreme Black Mascara
• All around good mascara. It’s extremely black and creates full and long lashes.
Lips- MAC Clear Lip Gloss
• No lipstick or lip liner in this look. Just a good clear lip gloss. This one isn’t sticky and is the best gloss I’ve used.